05/06/2014 :: Chinese-international Architect
SURE Architecture (Beijing and Shanghai ) is looking for Chinese-international Architects who are creative and love to do design. The applicants should be with skill of below:
- Chinese and international educational background, Chinese & English writing and speaking ability.
- Within 1+ years of experience.
- University level Architectural background.
- Good communication ability.
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent or technical knowledge.
- Excellent model-making (both 2D & 3D).
- Chinese and English speaking is hard requirement.
Please send us your CV, selected portfolio (less than 3M) and expected salary to the email
05/06/2014 :: Architects
We are seeking architectural staff at all levels including intern architects, job captains, project managers, construction administrators and studio directors. Revit experience is a must. We have a reputation among our clients for being the best at what we do and that reputation stems largely from the expertise of our staff. We are in growth mode and have a number of openings across the firm for qualified candidates in both our Atlanta and Washington DC offices. In particular, we are recruiting for qualified intern architects, project architects and project managers with experience in multi-family and residential design. We also have 30 projects currently under construction and are recruiting qualified architects and construction administrators to manage RFI's, shop drawings, field visits and construction coordination.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Bob Preston at email
if you have any interest in joining our team. We're typing this during a company happy hour on a Friday afternoon, so we also know a little about what we call the "Fun Factor".
Please specify if you are interested in the Atlanta or DC Office.
4 year B.A. Degree or 5 year Masters Degree.
05/06/2014 :: Hospitality Interior Designer
A leading architectural based consultancy, which focuses on high-end luxury interior designs and works on unique projects worldwide across a number of sectors, are looking for a mid-weight interior designer to join their prosperous company.
The studio has been involved in designing a variety of projects from high end retail to restaurants, hotels and bars, whilst also working with private clients in the residential sector.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- Assisting teams across the organisation by contributing and participating at all stages of a project from concept creation through to completion.
- Supporting senior designers in the development and preparation of scheme designs.
- Producing delivery packages, construction drawings and tender packs.
- Attending final site visits with senior designers and assisting with any FF&E or styling.
Key attributes of the Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- A creative individual with a strong set of all round design skills.
- Previous experience in the retail, hotel, bar/restaurant or residential sector is a must.
- You will be proficient in using AutoCAD to aid with drawing packages.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
To apply for the Hospitality Interior Designer role, please send your CV to email
or call +44 (0)20 7562 8282.
04/06/2014 :: Residential Architect
McIver Morgan is seeking a full time NY licensed and registered architect to join its team of 12 interior designers, architects and project managers. Primary duties include working collaboratively with design partner to develop and document architectural designs, attending client meetings, and maintaining project files.
The applicant must be:
- Licensed and registered in the State of New York.
- Experienced in residential design, 8-10 years preferred.
- Creative and inventive, able to work collaboratively with interior designers as well as independently.
- Presentable and diplomatic, with excellent communication skills.
- Positive and resourceful.
- Self-sufficient and able to adhere to project schedules.
- Practiced in residential design and capable of drawing plans, sections and details.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. Knowledge of NYC building codes and construction systems a plus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Please send letter of interest and resume with the subject line "residential architect" to email
04/06/2014 :: Junior Designer
A small architecture and design boutique in Lower Manhattan is seeking a Junior Designer. Matei Studio for Architecture and Design investigates a range of disciplines from architecture and interior design to graphic design and media. Current projects include high-end residential, and commercials spaces.
In this position you would be involved in every project stage from design development through construction administration.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ Years experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to multitask.
- High work ethic.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email