17/03/2014 :: Senior Retail Interior Designer
A leading architectural and design consultancy, with over 25 years experience working worldwide, are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their business on a permanent basis. The company specialises in travel retail design, working on projects ranging from shopping centres, department stores, duty free shops, bars and restaurants, with designs directed towards pleasing everyone from busy workers all the way to luxury shoppers.
The job will primarily involve retail store design and the successful candidate will have an expert understanding of how things are built. You will be a 2D Vectorworks guru able to detail designs and produce profile drawing packs. The role involves leading a small team of 2D designers and interfacing with an established team of 3D MAX visualisers.
Vectorworks essential to be considered.
If interested in this Senior Designer position, please send your CV and work samples to Deborah D’Silva
17/03/2014 :: Interior Junior Designer
Myhre Group Architects has a current opening for a full-time Interior Designer.
Myhre Group Architects is located in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon. Our diversified practice exclusively offers architecture, interior design, and planning services. Myhre Group Architects has a diverse portfolio which includes work in multi-family and mixed-use housing, transit-oriented development, hospitality, commercial, institutional, health care, senior living, light industrial, and retail development. This is a friendly, fast-paced, and hard-working environment.
Candidates with 1-2 years of experience will be considered. Previous experience in in Multi-Family Residential and/or Tenant Improvements experience a plus.
We are looking for:
- A self-motivated individual that has the ability to prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, communicate well with Team Members, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be knowledgeable in production and detailing of construction documents, and maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Must be resourceful and able to work under deadlines. Must exercise superior professional judgment and represent the firm with a high level of skill, care, and expertise.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel), Adobe In-Design and Photoshop, and space planning.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience within an Architectural or Design firm and hold a 4 year professional college degree in Interior Design.
- Is responsible for maintaining knowledge of and responsibility for the project’s production through all phases of the design process under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Has experience in all phases of a project.
- Performs drawing documentation during all design phases, while keeping Project Manager apprised.
- Understands and is familiar with the importance of the project schedule and budget as communicated by the Project Manager.
- Receives technical direction and edits/red-lines from Project Manager, while developing self-sufficiency and self-direction, thereby increasing the overall QA/QC of the project team.
- Receives, ensures understanding, and carries out delegated specific project drawing tasks.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and a chance to work for a prominent industry leader. If you meet all these requirements and this sounds exciting to you, send your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements via email
for immediate consideration.
15/03/2014 :: Project Architect
Katz Architecture is seeking an enthusiastic Project Architect to join our team. We are looking to find a bright, talented candidate with 3 to 5 years' experience, who will thrive in our growing Chelsea office. This candidate should be an excellent problem solver with good listening skills and a strong follow through with a desire to work in a stimulating fast paced office. This is a position for a proven self-started who does not want to be cornered into a specific type of architecture or project.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the office of a registered architect.
- Strong proven design sensibility.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Expertise with high-end residential interior work.
- Experience in all design phases with experience seeing minimum of one project through construction administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors.
- Proficiency with the English language and valid work status in the U.S.
- Intellectually and culturally curious.
Our firm offers a competitive and attractive salary package that includes enrollment in our profit-sharing and benefit program (health, dental, & vision).
Katz Architecture is a full service architectural office providing design, management and consulting services to a wide range of clients. Established in 2002, we are a small, but expanding team made up of enthusiastic, talented, creative individuals dedicated to innovative design and quality service.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples and salary requirements to email
with ‘Project Architect” as the subject.
15/03/2014 :: Architectural Designer
Stephaniegoto is seeking an Architectural Designer to work closely with the Design Principal and team to execute projects in all phases of Design. Candidates should have 3-4 years experience in design concept development, construction documentation, coordination, and construction administration for the architecture and interiors of hospitality, high end residential, and commercial type projects.
Candidates must possess strong organization, leadership and communication skills and have detail and technical knowledge to execute projects in a team environment.
Degree from accredited Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture is required.
AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros skills are essential.
Knowledge of Revit is welcome.
All applicants must have legal US work status.
Stephaniegoto is a boutique architecture and design firm with a vision for an architectural practice that creates, produces, and integrates architecture with art, graphics, fashion, and lifestyle. The company’s mission is to blur the boundaries of design using architectural thinking in all aspects of the creative process in order to create a totally integrated design that narrates each client’s story while focusing on the use of materials and details to investigate form and function.
Application to include Cover Letter, CV, Relevant Work Samples and References in a single PDF format (5MB or less) in an email titled Architectural Designer to firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls please.
15/03/2014 :: Architects
To help us realise the design potential of our growing workload, we are looking for talented senior architects with a minimum 5 years’ experience to join our London office. The successful senior architects will work on multiple projects and direct the work of project teams. He/she must have a minimum of 3 years' UK experience and will be a good all-rounder with excellent front-end and technical skills. We are also looking for recently qualified architects with 1-3 years’ post-part 3 experience, of which a minimum 1 year must have been in the UK. All new technical staff should ideally have at least a basic knowledge of Revit with an aptitude to advance quickly.
If you would like to be considered for joining our award-winning team, in the first instance, please request an application form by email
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 March 2014.
EllisWilliams Architects is an equal opportunities employer.