29/11/2014 :: Intermediate Designer
Our client is widely considered to be one of the premier real estate development firms in the nation with an award winning and high profile mixed used and residential portfolio. This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior and Intermediate Architects to take a leap onto the client/developer side within one of the most respected firms in the industry.
We are seeking both a Junior and Intermediate Designers with a strong focus within luxury multifamily residential projects in NYC. You must have experience contributing throughout the entire life cycle of projects, excellent technical understanding of interior layouts, fundamental ground up knowledge, and a design sensibility that aligns with the level of work considered. You must also have exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills along with the presence and ability to lead and develop projects with the firms interests.
- 4+ years, (1-3 for Jr.) experience; demonstrable knowledge of and aptitude for CD phase documentation and trade coordination as well as substantial exposure to the CA phase.
- BA in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Strong Adobe Suite and AutoCAD skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to understand a project’s design sensibility.
- Ability to review project drawings.
- Review of architectural and interior documentation, including FF&E, for coordination.
- Attend coordination meetings and conduct site visits for design and coordination compliance.
- Track milestone and intermediate deliverable schedules.
- Work with designers to track and close-out unresolved issues.
Compensation will range from $45-50k for Junior Designers and $50-65k for Intermediate Designers. In addition, our client also offers and extremely attractive benefits package.
Please apply directly to Dan Cloke, President of Parade Staffing, at email
. All information shared will be held in strict confidence.
29/11/2014 :: Senior Architect
You will be responsible to provide daily oversight of design and technical development of one or more projects. You will work in a team and are able to guide and coach other professionals. You will report directly to the Principal in Charge.
- Master’s or professional degree in Architecture.
- Strong conceptual and design talent.
- 8 – 10 years work experience in internationally recognized offices on drawing sets.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with complex projects.
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and ability to translate great architecture into a great building.
- Experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material research, and complex problem solving at all scales.
- Ability to liaise where appropriate with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design.
- Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes etc. related to the design and building process.
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Grasshopper, Adobe Suite and Revit skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Confidence in working in a complex and demanding work environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of SO–IL’s work.
Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter in which you explain your motivation to work for SO–IL.
- A complete resume including nationality and birth date.
- Work-samples that show your approach to architecture and skills.
- Letters of recommendation.
Please send applications to email
as pdf format with maximum size 2mb. Please clearly note in the subject line which position you are applying for.
29/11/2014 :: Architect
Award winning John Pardey Architects would like to hear from experienced architects or architectural technologists to work on an increasing workload of one-off houses and residential projects. 2015 will include a significant number of projects at RIBA Stage 3-5 as well as new commissions.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of project running and detailing as well as having good design, communication and collaborative skills. Proficiency in Vectorworks and Sketchup is desirable.
The practice offers a city pace in a great rural environment. Send CVs to email
29/11/2014 :: Interior Designer
Samaha Associates. P.C. is seeking to hire an experienced interior designer with business development potential.
Samaha is a leading architectural design firm located in Fairfax, Virginia. We work with public and private clients in a variety of project markets including educational, public safety, government, commercial, recreation, historic preservation & sustainable design.
We are seeking a full time interior designer with the design management skills to lead the interior efforts of our existing projects as well as develop an interior design studio within the office. A successful candidate must possess excellent leadership, business development, organizational, writing, and graphic skills. We are looking for a candidate who will be committed to the continued success of our firm and desires to play a crucial role.
Responsibilities of the position would include interior design, project management, space planning, finishes and furnishings selection, creating marketing materials specific to interior design and business development.
Applicants must have passed the NCIDQ exam, have non-residential experience in interior design, be able to work in a collaborative environment, and possess an eye for great design. Experience with REVIT, SketchUp and InDesign are preferred. Membership in IIDA is a plus.
Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with talent and experience. Samaha offers health care benefits, 401K, and year-end profit sharing bonuses based on merit. Samaha supports every employee by providing an allowance for the expense and additional paid leave for professional development.
We have been awarded a variety of new and exciting commissions, we’d like to grow our firm, and are looking for a key team member. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual. If you are interested in joining a firm where you can grow in a supportive working environment please provide your cover letter, resume and work examples to email
for consideration. Please be clear as to your specific role and contribution as it relates to the submitted examples.
29/11/2014 :: Senior Designer
Savvy are currently working with a global brand agency that are looking for a Senior Designer to join the team in Singapore. The brand agency has studios in Europe, US, Asia and Australia and is looking for a talented and passionate 2D Senior Designer to influence and produce conceptual and creative design. The agency is known for it’s exceptional design for interactive events, branding and digital.
As the 2D Senior Designer you will have a passion for conceptual ideas and understand the importance of great design. You will be confident working in an agency environment and experience-leading junior creatives. You will enjoy team interaction and be motivated to push the design to the next level. You will be working across a range of clients from technology and corporate to media and FMCG, so a varied and detailed portfolio is a must.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with an international branding agency.
- A portfolio Exceptional of 2D design work, on a range of well-known brands.
- Experienced and confident with following brand guidelines.
- Conceptual thinker and enjoy producing new and exciting designs.
- Fluent in the adobe creative suite.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Experience managing and motivating junior creative.
- Experience in Digital would be strongly desired.
To be successful in this 2D senior designer role, you will have strong background of agency experience and be a positive and design-focused individual. Only those who have a portfolio full of well-known brands will be considered for this role.
To apply for this Senior Designer role, please send your application directly to email
. In your application please include your CV and a conceptual, exciting and inspiring portfolio.