16/08/2014 :: Designers
CCS Architecture, an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm is seeking dynamic, highly motivated Junior-Intermediate Designers with 2-5 years of experience to join our expanding San Francisco office. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility. Our work is exciting and diverse - from International Hotels to minimalist San Francisco town homes - with projects spanning from coast to coast.
- Masters Degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Architecture office.
- Previous experience in hospitality/restaurant and high-end residential projects a plus.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- 3D modeling skills/Sketch Up.
- Possess hand sketching and hand rendering skills.
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing abilities.
- Knowledge of local building and ADA accessibility codes.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Legal work status in the United States.
- PC platform.
- Full time.
CCS offers a competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, cafeteria plan, 401lk program, sick and vacation time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB, to email
. Be sure to include the job title and San Francisco Office in the Subject line.
No phone calls please.
16/08/2014 :: Senior Interior Designer
KINZO is a studio for highly specialized interior design and furniture solutions with a forceful design approach. The Berlin based studio was founded in 2004 and supervises a staff of 15 architects and designers. KINZO has been able to accomplish several well-received projects for clients like Adidas, Axel Springer, Ernst&Young, SoundCloud, Tishman&Speyer and Erste Group.
Currently KINZO is looking for an experienced project leader, senior architect or interior designer for upcoming office interior / fit-out projects.
- Highly motivated and open-minded for unorthodox design approach.
- Strong conceptual and design talent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in interior design and fit out projects, preferably for office interiors, experience as project leader in United States a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), optional German.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, team player.
- Strong software skills in VectorWorks, Rhino, Adobe Suite.
- Professional degree in interior design / architecture or related field.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and relevant portfolio to email
16/08/2014 :: Architects
Oxford Architects LLP require lively, creative, design conscious Architects with 1-3 years’ experience and good technical skills to join our existing team in our Oxford office to work on a range of buildings in residential, education, healthcare, transport and research sectors.
Applicants should preferably have experience of using Microstation at 3D level and Bentley AECOsim BIM software as well as general knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good presentation skills are essential to the posts so familiarity with Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they can work individually as well as being team members and that they can work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Experience of the preparation of works packages, NBS specification writing and detail design are essential.
Interest in work to historic buildings would be useful to one of the posts on offer.
About Oxford Architects LLP
We are a general architectural practice based in a large Victorian house surrounded by woods on the outskirts of Oxford that offers a pleasant but dynamic working environment.
We work on projects varying from £50k to £200m in all major building sectors with work principally in the South, South-East and Bristol areas of the country.
Oxford Architects offers the opportunity for developing individual interests and new skills in a relaxed environment.
If you consider yourself a suitable candidate applications should be made by email
only attaching a CV and a small selection of work in '.pdf' format.
Oxford Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
No applications from Agencies please.
16/08/2014 :: Project Architect
Project Architect is a project leadership position with responsibility for architectural design and technical production of projects.
- Lead all aspects of the Construction Administration phase including site meetings, submittals and preparation of field sketches.
- Help[AL1] [AL2] insure the design remains clear throughout the design and construction process.
- Day-to-day management and oversight of production drawings for all phases of a project from test fitting through Contract Documents and Construction Administration.
- Code review and implementation.
- Generate details, both exterior and interior within a Revit context [AL3].
- Coordinate material identification and specifications with firm’s in-house Specification Writers.
- Lead in coordination with consultants and design team.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and delegate to a team of up to 5 people.
- Understanding of project delivery, time management, and ability to deal with unanticipated events.
- Quality control of the contract documents.
- Drive project to timely completion.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required.
- 10 to 15 years’ with varied construction types including new and renovation projects, wood frame, concrete and steel frame construction types.
- Strong organization, communication, technical and graphic skills.
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus.
- Proficiency in Revit. Applicant may be required to contribute to drawing production in Revit.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- License preferred.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to email
with "SAN FRANCISCO – Project Architect" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
Internal Number: SFO-Project Architect 812
15/08/2014 :: Junior Designer / Architect
D Form A is a design focused architectural firm in New York City. Our energetic environment emphasizes strong concept exploration and a commitment to contemporary design. Our fast-growing office has a diverse portfolio with residential, commercial and institutional projects that is currently expanding.
We are currently seeking a Junior Architect; the ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of architectural design and construction experience.
- B. Arch required, M. Arch preferred.
- Excellent design and communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Construction Documents, with a strong emphasis on detailing of interior projects construction techniques a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and V-ray for drafting, modeling and rendering. Experience in grasshopper is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Able to start immediately.
- Please list salary expectations in your cover letter.
No calls. Qualified candidates, apply only via email
. 2mb max on CV's. Please put "Junior Architect" in subject line. Include your first and last name in the title of your attachments.