09/06/2014 :: Beginners and Intermediate Architects
We are an international architect firm who is specialized in large scale mixed-use and high rise commercial building design and we are looking for young and energetic talents to join our team. Here are the skills we are expecting:
- Good team player.
- Good English communication skill.
- Good at 3D program such as Rhino and 3Ds Max.
- Good at AutoCAD.
- Good at Photoshop.
- Good at in design.
- Self motivating and eager to learn.
You will be working under American architect's (AIA) supervision. Please send your resume to Ms. Tina Lin via email
, and we look forward to hearing from you.
09/06/2014 :: Part 3 Qualified Architect
Richard Hopkinson Architects is looking to recruit a RIBA qualified Part III Architect for ourTonbridge office.
Due to our expanding portfolio we are seeking to recruit an architect with three to five years experience to join our young and enthusiastic team, to work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects. We are fortunate to work with fantastic clients who want to build good Architecture. As a practice we work hard to create well-crafted and inspiring spaces which have a touch of human spirit.
The office is a close-knit friendly team and we are looking for a motivated and ambitious Architect that will share our approach. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills to complement strong design, graphic,detailing and project delivery abilities. We offer a key role in the design and delivery of projects and we will provide a supportive environment to develop your own ideas and to enable you to grow within the practice.
A good knowledge of CAD is essential and working knowledge of Revit and 3D modelling is preferred.
Please send a Curriculum Vitae along with examples of your work (up to 5mb) to email
(referencing P3 architect Ė RIBA).
09/06/2014 :: Intermediate-Level Architects
B. Thayer Associates is an established, award-winning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineering and Land Survey firm with offices in Woodbury and Long Island City, New York. The firm provides architectural design on infrastructure and transportation projects for a variety of clients meeting their goals with a high level of quality and innovation.
We are seeking intermediate architects to join our growing team in the Woodbury and LIC offices. The successful candidates shall be highly motivated, organized and be able to take responsibilities and work independently on multidisciplinary projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth for someone who is a self-starter, able to work independently and to multi-task.
Our firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a congenial working environment.
- BA in Architecture from an accredited school.
- Minimum 6 years of practical architecture experience. Professional registration is a plus.
- Extensive construction document and detail experience. Knowledge of construction methods and details. Ability to detail most architectural aspects of the project with technical expertise and problem solving ability. Cost estimating a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience working and coordinating directly with clients and multi-discipline consultant teams.
- Experience working with public agency standards and specificationsí requirements.
- Knowledge of NYC Building Codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, Rendering Programs, Adobe CS and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply please e-mail cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to:
Juan F. Pastor AIA
Vice President, Architecture
100 Crossways Park Drive West, Suite 104
Woodbury, New York 11797
No calls please.
07/06/2014 :: Intermediate Designer
Parts and Labor Design is an award-winning full service design firm specializing in hospitality, commercial and retail spaces. Based in New York City, Parts and Labor offers a bespoke, bare-knuckled and straight forward approach to high end integrated design, focusing on unique and highly customized interiors, furniture and lighting.
PLD is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Intermediate Designer with 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in the field to join our expanding New York office. Beyond core technical competence and strong presentation skills, candidates must have an understanding of the built environment and a confident, fashion-forward approach to design. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers, be exposed to all facets of design and enthusiastically take on responsibility.
- Degree in Architecture required. Masters degree preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of proven experience at an Interior Design firm in all phases of design process: conceptual, schematic design, detail and design development, construction documents and construction administration. Furniture and Lighting design and production experience is also preferred but not required.
- Experience in hospitality design highly preferred. Demonstrated focus on interior architecture and design.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator) skills required.
- Excellent 3D modeling and rendering (Rhino / Sketch Up) skills required.
- Highly developed skills in client communications, project scheduling, technical detailing, consultant coordination and construction administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge in FFE specification and materials research.
- Excellent communication skills, and highly articulate. Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Hands-on approach to design.
- Self-disciplined and confident in a dynamic environment.
- PC Platform.
- Must be legally able to work in the US. Relocation is not offered.
- PLD offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, sick and vacation time.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
PLD is not a licensed architecture firm and is not authorized to sign off on NCARB hours. Candidates who require this need not apply.
Please send your resume and work samples in PDF format (file size less than 8MB) to email
Candidates without 3-5 years interior design experience will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
07/06/2014 :: Project Architect
Selldorf Architects is an international architecture and interior design firm based in Manhattan. The firmís portfolio encompasses a wide range of projects, including cultural, institutional, commercial as well as residential. The firm is currently seeking Project Architects for full time employment.
This position requires fully competent professional architect who will perform architectural design, design development and construction documents for projects involving construction of new buildings and the alteration of existing buildings and facilities. This position is responsible for coordinating architectural and consultant work for entire projects preparation of specifications and construction administration. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelorís or Masterís degree in Architecture.
- 6 to 8 years architectural related experience.
- Architectural License desired.
- Must have solid conceptual and design process skills and good problem solving abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of construction materials, standards and codes and building systems.
- AutoCAD proficiency required. Experience using 3D modeling programs including Rhino desirable.
- Experience working with the NYC DoB required.
- Experience working on residential desired including apartments, townhouses, houses and condominium buildings.
- Supervisory and management skills required.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
Interested qualified candidates may send their resume and work portfolio in PDF format not to exceed 3MB to email
. Mailed resumes and calls will not be considered.