30/03/2015 :: Junior Interior Designer
MR Architecture & Decor, a rapidly growing and widely published architecture firm specializing in high end residential and retail work, currently has a job opening in our Interior Design department for a Junior Interior Designer. Qualifying candidates must have a degree in Interior Design and 1+ years of professional experience.
- Producing floor plans and custom furniture designs.
- Researching and sourcing furniture, fabrics and finish selections.
- Assisting with client presentations.
- Building mock ups.
- Ordering material samples.
- Coordinating with all disciplines and consultants.
- Creating client proposals.
- Creating vendor purchase orders and following up to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Assisting in on-site installations.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to comfortably interact with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff. Knowledge with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and MS Office are essential. Knowledge of Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Indesign and Quickbooks is preferred. Candidates must be able to perform their duties with minimal supervision.
For consideration, please forward your resume, cover letter and work samples in PDF format to email
. Please reference "Junior Interior Designer" in the subject line. No phone calls please.
30/03/2015 :: Junior Architect
James Cleary Architecture is a small firm located in Brooklyn, NY. We work on a variety of projects, from innovative new multi-family construction to creative commercial interiors. James Cleary Architecture is seeking a junior architect. Applicants should:
- Have an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree.
- Have 1-3 years professional experience.
- Be highly proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Vray, Adobe Suite programs, and MS Word & Excel.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be equally comfortable in both the digital (energy modeling, 3D modeling/rendering) and analog (hand sketching and physical model making) worlds.
- Be reliable and aggressively well organized.
- Reside within commuting distance of our office.
- Be a U.S. citizen, or hold a current work visa for working in the U.S.
This is a full time, salaried position - salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and work samples, in a single pdf file (8mb max) to email
, with the subject heading 'Junior Architect 2015'.
No calls or portfolio drop offs please.
While every incoming application will be reviewed, given the likely volume of responses to this listing, we will not be able to confirm receipt of individual applications.
Thanks in advance to those who apply for taking the time to share your work with us.
30/03/2015 :: Senior Residential Architect
March & White is a London based architectural and interior design company made up of a dynamic team of some thirty five Interior Designers and Architects in a flourishing practice. We have a wide ranging portfolio covering all sectors including high-end residential commissions, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings and private members clubs.
We are looking to recruit a talented, experienced Architect to work on a a fantastic private residence in London; you will be a qualified Architect with a minimum of 5 years post Part 3 experience. You must have experience working directly with clients, consultant teams and contractors, having taken several high end private residential projects from concept to completion.
You will enjoy managing a team of people, being highly organised and taking responsibility for running a project seamlessly.
This role provides an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Architect to move into a senior role within this growing design studio, working on some incredible projects in London and internationally.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Exceptional design skills.
- Experience dealing with clients.
- Experience dealing with consultants, contractors and other specialists.
- A proven track record working with private residential projects and listed buildings.
- Strong technical detailing skills.
- Ability to manage a team and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage time and work flow of projects efficiently.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- UK experience and London based.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and / or AutoCAD.
30/03/2015 :: Project Architect
Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC, is an award-winning midtown firm specializing in housing, sustainable urban revitalization, and educational projects. The firm is seeking a talented Intermediate Architect for a full time position.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture.
- 3 to 5 years experience in design coordination and construction administration.
- Good design sense.
- Knowledge and experience in technical detailing, accessibility, and building codes.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent digital presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD (3D modeling software desired but not required).
Position offers good benefits in an open, team-oriented office environment. Send cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 4-5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon, email
No calls please.
30/03/2015 :: Project Architect
Lavallee Brensinger Architects is seeking a high caliber professional who wishes to advance their career by working in a collaborative atmosphere on award winning projects.
Our office culture is one of high achievement, thoughtful, progressive design, and client service. We pride ourselves in continually building our expertise to provide more creative and cost-effective design solutions to our valued clients. Our 38 year success is the result of our dedicated employees and our ability to anticipate our clients' needs and understand the demands of their businesses.
Lavallee Brensinger Architects offers an excellent work atmosphere with offices in Charlestown, MA and Manchester, NH and Portland, ME (summer of 2015). Our benefit package includes: competitive salaries, employee medical (90% company-paid), dental, 401(k) plan with a company match, employee referral program, Paid Time Off (PTO) program, and so much more!
Lavallee Brensinger Architects is an AA/EOE, M/F/D/V Employer.
Our office is searching for a Project Architect to join our team who has specialized experience designing and coordinating Education, Healthcare, Civic, and Corporate projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for comprehensive project design, coordination, and in-house project management.
The ideal candidate must possess a broad range of architectural skills, including pre-design through construction administration. The candidate shall have excellent skills necessary for working with project team members, contractors, and Principals in Charge. The candidate shall have the skills required to effectively manage, coordinate and produce quality design and construction documents.
The candidate is expected to be passionate about architecture and the work of the firm, and participate in the achievement of the firmís strategic and professional goals.
- Bachelor's of Architecture, minimum.
- 5-15 years of work experience.
- Architectural registration preferred, leed accreditation a plus.
- Revit experience is preferred.
Candidates interested in being considered for these positions shall submit the following to email
(Include job # 2015 - PA in the subject line)
Cover letter indicating why you should be considered for the position and a summary of how your experience relates to the job description above.
- Resume identifying your employment history including firm names, dates of employment, positions held, and work experience which relates to the job description above.
- References: Provide a list of references, including clients and contractors, and indicate which of those can be contacted prior to an interview. Include the firm name, title, phone, email, and indicate your acquaintance with the person.
- Portfolio samples: Provide an initial sample of your portfolio electronically.