Ike Kligerman Barkley is an internationally renowned, diverse and design-oriented architecture and interiors firm. Known for residential projects, we have also completed high-profile public projects around the country. Awards include the AIA New York Chapter Award, the DDB Stars of Design Award, and the ICAA Julia Morgan Award, as well as being honored in the AD100 since 1995.
Candidates for the architectural designer position must have three to five years' experience in architecture; experience in high-end residential design, with some commercial/retail experience, are priorities. A successful candidate will have project management experience, and will be able to assist with all phases of a project.
This person will assist in producing and coordinating complete construction document sets, as well as have a successful track record of collaborating with consultants, contractors and the project team.
AutoCAD and Revit experience is required; knowledge of Google SketchUp or similar programs are a plus.
Interested candidates should send resume, cover letter and portfolio as PDF or link to email
. No phone calls please.
NY based firm specializing in NYC high-rise luxury residential buildings is seeking for a Candidate who will work as key part of design team on all phases of project: Coordination of design, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
Candidate will work closely with consultants, clients, and contractors.
Please send resume and cover letter to email
Gluckman Smith is a successful design practice based in central London looking for a talented senior architect.
The architect will lead a team designing a new opera theatre within a heritage context of national importance.
The project is thought to be the only opera house planned for construction in the United Kingdom. Currently at Stage C, an intensive programme is scheduled to see construction commencing in July 2015 for completion in June 2016.
We are looking for an architect with excellent skills of communication and co-ordination, with experience of working with theatre design and listed buildings. They should be confident working directly with clients, consultants and statutory authorities. A firm commitment both to innovative design and professional rigour will need to be demonstrated.
We are an emerging practice with an exciting line up of projects. We are looking for someone who will share our enjoyment of and enthusiasm for what is a special architectural opportunity. The practice offers competitive salaries that reflect the appropriate level of experience. The position is for an immediate start.
CVs submitted by post are preferred. No agencies please.
208 Great Western Studios
London W2 5EU
Blitch Knevel Architects in New Orleans, La., is seeking an experienced and motivated licensed interior designer to join our team. Blitch Knevel Architects is an award-winning team of committed, architectural and interior design professionals serving the New Orleans and Gulf Coast areas. The ideal candidate will be a personable, creative team player who has 5+ years of professional experience in designing interiors for a variety of project types, including healthcare, educational, senior living, and corporate facilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and develop interior concepts.
- Programming and space planning.
- Continue the development and documentation of the interior design through the construction phase.
- Prepare graphic presentations and color/finish boards.
- Develop and coordinate material selections and product specifications.
- Planning and developing FF&E budgets.
- Prepare FF&E procurement documents.
- Coordinate with architects and other design consultants, product reps and furniture to meet the overall project objectives.
- Staying current with latest products and trends in the building interiors industry.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Bachelor of Interior Design degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong critical-thinking skills and have a visionary spirit.
- Strong organizational, communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and to operate in a fast-paced workplace.
- Strong devotion to customer service and supporting client’s needs.
- Quality-minded with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Proficient in AutoCad/ Revit.
- Experienced in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter, resume and an electronic portfolio with "Interior Designer" in the subject line to email
. Please, only send PDF’s.
Handel Architects is currently hiring unique and energetic designers/architects to join our SoHo NYC studio, and collaborate in the design of high-rise residential buildings in the tri-state area. We are seeking candidates capable of and seeking responsibility for significant interior and exterior project components. Our firm is dedicated to mentoring the “whole architect”, from Concept design through Construction Documents and Construction. Requirements for this position include either a Bachelors or Masters in Architecture from an accredited university and 3-7 years of post-professional degree experience. Must have relevant Construction Document experience; Revit and/or multi-family planning/design a plus. Competitive salary based on experience- including a comprehensive benefits package.