03/09/2015 :: Intermediate Designer
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a young architecture and interior design firm located in Manhattan, seeks skilled Intermediate Designer to spearhead construction documents for new high-end residential projects. Candidate will work directly with senior project manager to manage and oversee all architectural aspects from concept through punch list.
Candidates need to have the following skills:
- Previous experience in custom residential design & detailing.
- Create filing sets, detailed construction documents and bid sets.
- Experience with NYC building codes.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, contractors and other vendors.
- Excellent onsite experience and problem solving.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Capable to delegate and lead junior architects and designers.
- Possess a strong work ethic with a great attention to detail.
Applicants should be able to work independently. Proficiency with software such as Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Hand sketching abilities are appreciated.
If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please send your cover letter, resume and work samples to email
Please note the following for the application process.
Only emails sent will be responded to, no phone calls please.
Please attach your resume, cover letter and work samples documents in PDF format only.
03/09/2015 :: Senior Project Architect
In continuous practice since 1885, HLW International is an award-winning architecture, engineering, interior design, planning and consulting firm with projects throughout the world. Our offices are located in New York City, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Shanghai and London. We are seeking a licensed technical architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience and a strong design sensibility. Commercial interiors and base building experience required. Candidates must possess excellent skills in cross-discipline coordination, communication, project organization and team management.
Responsibilities include code analysis, document preparation, detail development, consultant coordination and construction administration. Revit proficiency required.
Please submit resumes to email
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability status.
03/09/2015 :: Architect
Purcell is an award winning architectural practice with a strong commitment to quality. We are a top ten AJ120 Practice with approximately 300 staff made up of talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 16 offices in the UK and Asia Pacific. We work on some of the finest buildings in the UK and beyond from meticulous conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, we create thoughtful architecture that enhances its context.
Our Worcester studio is looking for a Architect to join their friendly team and work on some historic building and conservation focused projects.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a large, well respected Practice with excellent opportunities for career progression, whilst working within a close knit team in a local studio.
Applicants must have excellent AutoCAD skills and an interest in historic buildings and conservation projects. Competence in Adobe creative suite programmes (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) is desirable.
In return Purcell offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes 25 days holiday.
Please send your CV and a portfolio (ideally via a link) and your salary expectations to email
03/09/2015 :: Corporate Interior Designer
A Superstar International Interior Design Firm is looking for an Associate Interior Designer to join their Corporate Team in the Hong Kong office. You must have experience in corporate projects across Hong Kong and China. You will be responsible for the entire design process, from concept through to execution. Creativity is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a reputable design firm.
- Developing design concepts from scratch.
- Working on corporate interior projects.
- Clearly presenting concepts to Design Directors, Clients, and Operators.
- Monitor the work according to Interior Design contract of projects.
- Coordinate with consultants and supplies.
- Coordination of site handover and monitor fitting-out progress.
- Provide technical drafting support, whenever required.
- University / College degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in retail design.
- Highly creative and have the ability to generate new design concepts.
- Focused, well-organized, positive attitude, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Photoshop.
- Must be willing to travel to China.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jessica Phillips at +852 2915 2900 or send your updated CV and PDF format portfolio examples (less than 5MB) to email
03/09/2015 :: Architect
Mitchell / Giurgola Architects, LLP, an award winning midsize firm, has a practice focused on complex projects for the public sector and higher education. Project locations include local, regional, national, and international. The firmís portfolio of projects, which has a strong emphasis on technically complex building program, design, and function, has been widely recognized for design excellence and innovative solutions.
The firm is currently seeking a talented, bright, and motivated Architect with strong design ability, proficiency in computer programs, including revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, and 2 to 5 years experience to work in a collaborative design environment that encourages growth and development in all aspects of the design process.
Please send resumes to email