22/05/2015 :: Architectural Designer
Aranda/Lasch is an award-winning architecture firm based in New York City and Tucson. The studio designs installations, objects and buildings through a deep investigation of materials and structure. New projects include museum and cultural institutions as well as commercial projects internationally. We are seeking a full-time Architectural Designer to work in our downtown Manhattan office for modeling, visualization, and document production from concept through construction documentation. Candidates should be aware of the firmís design process.
- Minimum of 5 years architectural design experience.
- Proficiency in Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Adobe, Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Registered Architect a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume with a cover letter and portfolio to email
. No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls please. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
22/05/2015 :: Junior Architect / Interior Designer
Young, growing residential architecture/interior design firm is seeking an exceptional junior architect/interior designer. This position is a unique opportunity to work on a Central Park Residence of the highest quality with internationally recognized consultants, designers and craftspeople. This is a career making project for an apprentice interested in high-end residential architecture.
The right candidate must do all the basics very well and have:
- A deep understanding of design.
- Excellent drawing skills (especially in Autocad).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A willingness to be part of a team.
- The position is open right now.
We are an active firm and the candidate will get immediate experience in design, construction drawings, pricing, site observation, engineering coordination and everything else that gets beautiful projects designed and built.
Please send cover letter, resume and samples of work (no more than 3 pages, please) to email
22/05/2015 :: Architect
Kyson, multi-award winning architectural practice and current UK winner of 2014 European 40 under 40 has an expanding portfolio that varies from bespoke housing and boutique hotels to larger scale commercial and residential developments.
We currently require a highly motivated individual to join our Shoreditch studio (London) to work on a variety of exciting projects.
Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Part 3 qualified with 2 to 3 years post qualification experience.
- Advance knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good leadership and team working ability.
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with other external designers, consultants and contractors.
- Proven knowledge of UK building regulations.
- A good knowledge and experience of UK Planning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward CV and Portfolio to email
with covering letter.
Note: Maximum total email size (including all attachments) not to exceed 5MB; excessive files will be rejected.
Closing date for submission 12th June 2015.
22/05/2015 :: Project Architect
The Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), a Washington, DC based non-profit veterans service organization dedicated to serving individuals with spinal cord injury / disease, is currently seeking a Project Architect for its National Office. This is a unique opportunity to work with a small, fast paced architectural group.
The successful candidate must be a results oriented, knowledgeable, articulate, and motivated self-starter. Registration with a minimum of 3-5 years professional architectural experience in design and construction is required. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of accessibility codes and standards. Healthcare experience is a plus. Travel required. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email
. Include date of architectural registration and salary requirements. EOE.
22/05/2015 :: Licensed Architect
Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunities and invite you to consider submitting your resume and qualifications.
Our US based client has an immediate career opportunity in Macau, CN for a licensed Architect that has a background in Hospitality project management.
- Day‐to‐day client contact for major clients in Hong Kong & Macau or the region.
- Team leader responsible for assigning tasks and managing the daily work flow of the project
- Assist with business development objectives in Macau and the region.
- Lead collaboration role with US design team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years relevant experience in the gaming and/or hospitality design field.
- A valid professional license to practice architecture.
- Strong written, verbal and quantitative communication skills.
- Excellent graphic skills including the ability to space plan in client workshops.
- Fluency in English.
- While not required, previous work experience in Macau & Hong Kong is desirable.
- Relocation to Macau required.
To apply forward your resume and portfolio to our staff architect at email