17/09/2014 :: Junior Architect
Form Architecture is a high end residential design firm looking for a creative, independent, professional, and personable Junior Architect. The position allows for great exposure to a wide range of residential design, drafting, and site visits throughout the duration. If you are open to something new each day, and can multitask while prioritizing, then this will be a great fit.
Duties will focus on 3D rendering, and will include:
- Coordinate and produce design presentation and construction documents.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D modeling and rendering programs (required).
- Familiarity with all phases of design and construction process from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Experience working with vendors and contractors, review shop drawings and oversee construction.
- Research and selection of architectural products, systems, finishes and equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of interior design and able to assist with installation.
- 3D skills.
- Strong AutoCAD Proficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detail and service oriented.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of 5 examples of your best work in PDF format to email
We apologize, but at this time emails directed to individuals at our firm regarding this posting will not be forwarded and calls regarding this posting can not be accepted.
17/09/2014 :: Intermediate Designer
212box is a multidisciplinary design firm that approaches architecture, public projects, graphic design, film, advertising, and product design with a singular mix of detail-oriented commitment and rigorously developed sense of play.
This person will work under senior designers to help design and execute retail shops located worldwide. As a team member he or she will assist in the productions of working drawings and product design related to the site.
- 3-5 years professional experience.
- Excellent CD set drawing skills.
- Must be highly organized in coordinating/ producing working drawings.
No phone calls please. Send resume to email
We will contact qualified applicants.
17/09/2014 :: Architect
TG-Studio is a London-based architectural design practise with the focus on residential projects. We pride ourselves on being specialists in adding value. As such we work on different size projects throughout not only London, but the world.
We have an immediate position available for a full-time Part 3 Architect with specific interest in residential design. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and ambitious individual to gain responsibility within an expanding practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in residential interiors.
- Have project running experience and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have excellent software skills: AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have significant technical knowledge and experience in architectural detailing and compiling drawing packages.
- Be conscientious, organised and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Take initiative, be responsible and a be good time-manager.
- Work comfortably within a team and under pressure.
- Be available for an interview in London.
- Be able to start work immediately and have the relevant working permits for the UK.
To apply please forward a CV and samples of work with covering letter to email
17/09/2014 :: Architectural Designer
SBLM Architects is seeking an Architectural Designer/ Architect for our New York City Office located in Hellís Kitchen.
Ideal candidate must possess a strong design aesthetic that can be applied to a variety of project types including retail, commercial, health-care and education. They must exhibit a passion for design as well as strong creativity. They must have the ability to develop ideas from concept design to construction details.
Ideal candidate would have 5-9 years of professional experience.
- B. Arch or M. Arch required.
- Strong Conceptual and Schematic Design Skills.
- Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases of design.
- Skillful planning and adeptness at applying code requirements.
- Expert level proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and one Modeling/ Rendering program required.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, 3Ds Max, Sketch-Up, Rhino, Revit, and hand-drawing skill desired.
- Proficiency in preparing construction documents and specifications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment.
Important: Interested candidates should send their letter of interest, resume and select body of work to email
. Include a single PDF of your resume, work, and or a link to your portfolio website. Your application will be immediately rejected if you send in any other format.
Candidates that are unable to submit the requested requirements will not be considered at all. Please write on Subject Heading: ARDE0914.
17/09/2014 :: Project Architect
- Project architect with solid background of architectural design experiences.
- Creative and self motivated.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture required.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Qualified candidates must have at least 2 or 3 years experience in architectural and/or urban design.
- Willing to work in a multi-disciplinary team with international team members.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills essential.
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin preferred.