10/02/2016 :: Intermediate Architect
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is currently seeking an Intermediate Architect with strong design and technical skills and 3-5 years of experience. The right candidate will be highly motivated; detail oriented, and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in 3d modeling is a plus.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A professional degree (advanced degree preferred).
- A minimum of 3+ years experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe, and Rhino.
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful.
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is a design firm focused on creating high quality, timeless architecture which is thoughtfully detailed and tailored to its context. We specialize in high end residential projects including full building renovations, townhouses, private apartments and country homes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio (including samples of 3d work) and salary requirement to email
Attach your resume and work sample documents in PDF format only. (5MB max file size).
Please put "Intermediate Architect 012516" in the subject line.
10/02/2016 :: Junior / Intermediate Architect
David Bucovy Architect is looking for an individual to work on a number of large commercial and high–end residential projects. The firm offers a great environment for one to grow as an architect and be involved directly in all aspects of the design and construction process in this exciting city. Some responsibilities and qualifications include:
- 3+ years of work experience in all architectural project phases from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Design ability.
- Experience with construction detailing and working on coordinated construction document sets.
- Good communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.Writing skills are important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- A basic understanding of NYC building codes and a desire to expand this knowledge.
- A degree from an accredited architecture school and eligibility to work in the USA.
- Ability to work both in collaboration and independently.
Please send resume and portfolio to email
10/02/2016 :: Architect
PCKO Architects, an award winning practice, are seeking Architects with excellent design skills, technical ability and job running experience to work on a wide range of new projects.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience post Part III, be Microstation proficient and have excellent residential sector experience.
Strong design skills, excellent construction knowledge including detailing and NBS specification are essential as well as, good people skills, an understanding of on-site issues and procurement of D&B contracts.
On offer for you:
- Attractive studios next to Finchley Road tube station.
- Friendly family oriented office.
- Competitive package.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle storage.
Please quote the site of where you saw this position advertised.
PCKO is an Equal Opportunities employer.
10/02/2016 :: Experienced Architectural Designers
O'Brien & Keane offers a high level of architectural services to a broad spectrum of clients, on a wide range of building types. The firm has enjoyed particular success in the design of buildings dedicated to sacred worship as well as education. We have a special interest in architecture that is rooted in history and classically inspired.
- Have you ever visited a building and been emotionally moved by it’s awesome presence?
- Do you believe that the architecture of the past is a rich heritage upon which to build?
- Do you distinguish between buildings that are "interesting" and beautiful architecture?
- Do you think that architecture has the power to inspire people and bring out a positive response?
- Do you love to draw, are you thrilled to come up with a new idea, and are you satisfied by conceiving different options for solving the same problem? Do you like to start over on a design problem again…and again…until you can’t find anything to add or subtract? Are you self-critical, looking for flaws in the design that must be addressed? Do you ever have trouble sleeping because you can’t stop thinking of a design problem on which you are working?
If your answer to these questions is Yes, we invite you to join the team at O'Brien & Keane.
Although we are combined as one body, we are many parts with diverse skills and complimentary qualities. Together, we bring an amazing force to each project. We share a common thread of passion, continuous learning, and the desire to be of service to our clients and society through design. We seek to add talented leaders of like mind, and who possess both an inquisitive thirst for building science and a love of architectural design: the craft of creating an enduring, sound and lovely building.
- Engage actively in projects from inception to completion, and make a difference in the outcome.
- Form relationships and share experiences with clients, contractors, consultants, and artisans.
- Exercise unlimited creativity, bounded only by the real-life practical constraints of the project and your own initiative.
- Choose hand drawing, physical model making, and other traditional artistic forms of expression and exploration for your design work, limited only by the need to effectively convey the project deliverables.
- See the results of your effort in built form and be part of something bigger.
What else we offer:
- A salary that will make you feel well compensated.
- A charming work environment with airy volume, huge windows, and comfortable workstations.
- A convenient location, with an easy stroll to Metro and the restaurants and night-life of Clarendon.
- Health insurance and retirement savings plans with significant employer contributions.
We are currently looking for designers with professional degrees and about four years of experience in a practicing architect’s office. Show us what you’ve got. Send your resume, cover letter, and work samples to email
10/02/2016 :: Leisure Interior Designer
A market-leading consultancy that exceeds client expectation in every aspect of their work, are looking for a Leisure Interior Designer to join their talented team of architects and interior designers. With expansive experience within the hospitality, leisure and retail sectors, they are renowned for continually monitoring and developing consumer and global industrial trends.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Working as part of a small team designers working on a variety of projects.
- Delivering the assigned piece of work in line with project deadlines.
- Preparing sample boards, schedules, drawings and specifications for tender.
- Generating and developing design concepts.
- Delivering projects on to site.
Key attributes of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- Vectorworks fluency is essential, SketchUp and Photoshop fluency preferred.
- 4 years + experience.
- Strong design skills.
- Bar / restaurant / leisure experience preferred.
- Proven track record of running projects including design, working drawings and site supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Leisure Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Marilyn Marazzi
. Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.