22/10/2014 :: Project Architect
Prominent Soho architecture firm in search of project architects with 3-5 years of experience seeking career growth, a small team environment, and an opportunity to develop expertise in the design and construction of highly-custom traditional buildings and apartments located throughout the US.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan and bonuses.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to Ferguson & Shamamian Architects, LLP via email
. No faxes. Refer to Project Architect 101714 in the subject line.
22/10/2014 :: Intermediate Architect
The culture at 1100 Architect encourages individuals who are not only talented architects and designers, they are clear and able communicators. As design studio of professionals who step toward accountability and responsibility we uniformly hold the attributes of diligence and attentiveness. Our values encourage teamwork, collaboration, and we are at once highly dependent on one another while independent and self-motivated.
We are seeking an uber-talented, highly motivated, Interior/Architectural Designer with 3 - 5 years of experience to join our team in New York. You may be the right candidate if you enjoy working in a highly creative, yet disciplined environment (work hard, play hard) and if you have previously contributed in the production and coordination of projects from design concept through completion of installation.
Here’s the nitty gritty, you also have:
- A four year degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited institution.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience on interior design projects; high-end residential a plus.
- Ability to develop creative design concepts and translate them into working documents.
- Ability to think critically, communicate clearly, and possess the potential to develop management skills.
- Knowledge of construction materials finishes and details.
- Experience with FF&E specifications and ability to write FF specifications to describe the project selections.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, yo.
- Strong problem solving capabilities, prioritization, organization, and follow through.
- Agility - must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks.
- A sense of humor, because let's face it, sometimes it's necessary.
Do you have a hankering to work on real projects? Would you like to work in all phases of production? Both opportunities exist at 1100, and if you meet the above qualifications we hope you will reach out to us. Please forward your cover letter telling us how and why you’re qualified, we will also need to see your resume so we know what you’ve been up to, and five work examples denoting your role and responsibilities on each project (PDF format only please, 5MB max file size).
Please reference “ID14” in the email subject line and send your submission to email
22/10/2014 :: Qualified Architect
Architect required for high end residential central London projects.
PTP Architects (London) Limited are urgently seeking a qualified Architect with 5-10 years' experience in Central London private residential work.
If you are looking for practical hands on experience and can provide evidence of detailed working drawings, construction experience, ability to communicate at all levels and a high level of architectural commitment then please email your CV and samples of working drawings to email
You will be expected to work independently on projects and have had experience in dealing with planning authorities, building inspectors, consultants, contractors and clients directly. For telephone queries contact PTP Architects (London) Ltd on 020 7221 5568.
Deadline 31st October.
22/10/2014 :: Architect
Small, design-oriented NYC architecture firm seeks an architect with at least 5 years’ experience. Our work includes educational, corporate, residential and civic projects.
We are looking for individuals who work well with clients, consultants and the in-house team. The ideal candidate will have strong graphic skills, will be technically knowledgeable, and will be highly proficient with AutoCAD. Skill in other 2D and 3D software a plus.
Please send resume, salary history and salary requirements in confidence to R.McElhiney at email
22/10/2014 :: Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Our client is an award-winning international design practice providing architecture, masterplanning, urban design, interior design and town planning services and is ranked as one of the top architectural practices in the United Kingdom, working on projects across the UK and the world.
Large workplace projects – high end.
Due to significant new projects your role will be to work closely with the interiors team producing high spec interiors for a mix of clients from blue chips to corporate lawyers. You will need to be able to be hands on as well as working and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will be working alongside the architectural team as well on all various size commercial projects.
- You will have at least 5 years plus experience solely working on corporate workplace interiors.
- Experience working on corporate projects both in the UK and overseas.
- Solid UK experience essential along with a strong knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good strong evidence of sketch concept work.
To apply for the Senior Workplace Interior Designer role, please send your CV to email
or call +44 (0)20 7562 8282.