06/07/2015 :: Architect
Aero Studios is a full service architectural interior design firm specializing in high-end residential and commercial projects and is currently seeking a highly motivated Architect to join our team. The firm is looking for top quality professionals to work in an office that has a casual corporate culture with a team approach. Applicants should be familiar with the interior design process from design development, material research and selection, through production and installation. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills are essential, as well as the ability to work and manage independently with strong initiative on multiple projects simultaneously, some with short timelines. Experience with traditional residential design is required.
- Execute design direction to produce all necessary architectural documents, shop drawings and construction drawing sets.
- Assist Studio Director with preparation of presentations for regular clients meetings during design development through installation; attend meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors while ensuring quality of final product for client.
- Coordinate and attend regular site meetings.
- Communicate with vendors and sub contractors to verify necessity of any proposed change orders.
- Develop project schedules.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture and minimum five years experience in same position.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work flow in a deadline driven environment.
- Creative vision that is both modern and classic.
- Ability to work 40+ hours / week; travel involved.
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email
06/07/2015 :: Designer
Shubin + Donaldson Architects in Orange County is seeking a motivated Designer / Architect with 3-5 years of experience in publication-quality commercial and residential projects as an addition to our team. S+D is currently undertaking a diverse range of new projects, including ground-up construction, commercial renovations, creative workplaces, and custom residences.
Position requirements: We are seeking a talented individual with the ability to work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a project team. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in conceptual design, design presentation, and construction documentation. Strong graphic, organization and communication skills are essential. Proficiency with developing construction documents and experience in Revit and AutoCAD are required. 3D modeling skills in 3ds Max, Rhino and SketchUp are preferred. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture. Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or have permanent residence status.
About S+D Architects: Shubin + Donaldson is a growing, award-winning design practice, staffed by 40 architects and designers, plus support personnel. Current work includes a diverse listing of commercial projects ranging from entertainment-business studios, creative offices, and retail stores, to community centers and custom residences.
Benefits: Medical, dental, and long term disability insurance is offered to full-time, permanent employees. S+D pays 100% of the insurance! We also offer the opportunity to contribute to our 401k matching plan.
Submission instructions: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements may send their resume and selected work samples with “Orange County Designer” in the subject line to email
. Please send PDF-format files only, 5MB maximum. No phone calls will be accepted. No applications via FTP or posts. Applications without work samples will be discarded.
06/07/2015 :: Architect
We have an immediate vacancy for a Part II or Part III Graduate to join our busy team of Architects and Surveyors in our central Dorking office.
We have a diverse workload of new build and refurbishment projects with construction values of £1>10million.
Familiarity with Revit and Photoshop is important but we offer a comprehensive training programme to help the right candidate develop their skills.
You will be expected to work at all stages of the design and construction process including contract administration so if you are an enthusiastic professional committed to sustainable design then you should join our team to work on our expanding portfolio of projects.
Please send your CV to email
No agencies please. Salary negotiable + free parking.
06/07/2015 :: Architectural Designer
Established in 1991, MdeAS Architects, formerly Moed de Armas & Shannon, is an award-winning architecture firm based in New York City and rooted in a belief in classically modern design. With a focus on high-rise exterior cladding projects in New York City and other major urban cities, MdeAS is an industry leader in transforming tired, underperforming buildings into state-of-the-art Class A properties. The full body of work includes commercial lobby, public space, residential, health care and education projects. Comprised of a young design staff overseen by a partner group representing over a century of combined experience, MdeAS combines the wisdom of experience with the vitality of a creative team.
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package is also offered, including health & dental insurance and 401(k).
- Professional architecture degree, B.Arch or higher.
- 1–3 years design and construction experience preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign and MS Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate with design team.
- Ability to efficiently prepare digital renderings and construction documents.
- Produce drawings for all design phases, conceptual design through construction documents.
- Produce materials for client presentations.
- Research manufacturers' materials, systems and specifications.
- Coordinate design with all consultants, including renderers, model builders and engineers.
Send resume and work samples (PDF format) to email
. No phone inquiries please.
06/07/2015 :: Architectural Designer
GKW Architects is seeking an architectural designer who is passionate about design and takes leadership in design concepts. He / She will be using high-level design software to transform ideas into buildings and communities. These projects are located on the West Coast ranging from residential remodels to mixed use high-rise developments in the city. This person will be communicating with clients and the city in an exciting and fast-paced environment. GKW Architects strives for excellence in every aspect of our work.
This ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience with Revit Architecture, Autodesk, 3D Studio Max, and Adobe software.
- Be able to generate architectural drawings for residential and commercial buildings.
- Excellent communication with a professional attitude
B. Arch and / or M. Arch, or on the track for Architecture license.
This is a rare opportunity in our office for an Architectural Designer.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email
Only regional candidates will be considered. No phone calls, or drop-ins.
- Revit Architecture.
- 3DStudio Max.
- Adobe Software.