03/05/2016 :: Designer
East Coast Dormer, Inc. is a design/build contracting firm located in Bethpage, LI. We specialize in Modular homes & additions. Our office provides custom residential designs specifically tailored to each client's individual wants & needs. We've set the industry standard for Modular residential construction for over two decades and work closely with both our clients and our modular manufacturer from start to finish.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Junior Designer with 0-2 yrs minimum experience. Responsibilities include involvement with project design development, construction documentation, site measurements & preparation of digital models/photo realistic renderings so our clients can understand what their home will look like once construction is complete. Candidates will be collaborating with firm's principal in all aspects of project & should exhibit an interest in Modular Design and a desire to learn construction details.
Person interested must also have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree from an architectural program.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop.
-Proficiency in rendering programs, such as V-Ray or Kerkythea.
- 3D modeling -Rhino.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.).
- Experience in Residential design & construction.
- Experience in Modular Construction a plus; but not required.
We are offering F/T employment & salary will commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume & work samples as one PDF (5mb max) to email
with subject titled "Junior Designer".
03/05/2016 :: Intermediate Architect
Design-oriented, growing architecture firm seeks intermediate Architect with 3-6 years experience. Familiarity with corporate interiors, higher education or healthcare design a plus. At daSILVA, we view architecture as both a collaborative process and an art–and ourselves as both problem solvers and form givers. While respecting our clients' ideas, history and culture, we create innovation and uniquely tailored solutions for each project.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Skilled in production of contract drawings in AutoCAD and / or Micro Station, application of technical standards and guidelines and coordination with engineering disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Revit.
- Ability to work in a high performance team environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
We offer a competitive wage, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental plans, and opportunities for growth.
Send resume and salary requirements to email
03/05/2016 :: Senior Architect
Boyle+Summers are architects and masterplanners based on Southampton's waterfront and only 20 minutes from the New Forest and South Downs National Parks. We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect and / or Senior Architectural Technician to join our growing team. Our preferred candidate will be proficient in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, have a minimum of 10 years UK experience, and demonstrate extensive knowledge of commercial and residential developments and construction types.
In addition, you should have a sound knowledge of the Building Regulations and current Construction Design and Management Regulations.
You will be responsible for managing projects and junior staff and will be working as part of a dynamic and growing team of professionals on a diverse range of projects.
We are offering a very competitive salary and other benefits, negotiable dependent on experience.
03/05/2016 :: Architect
Award-winning firm seeks licensed or licensing candidate for public schools, healthcare, governmental, and commercial project types.
Founded in Salinas, CA in 1949, Kasavan Architects has been a leader in public architecture and sustainable design including Leed Platinum and Leed Gold Certified public buildings.
Current projects include new high school, new elementary school, school renovations, hospital TI, convalescent hospital TI, new restaurant and kitchens, and master planning and feasibility studies for local governments.
We seek smart, detail-oriented candidates who are thirsty for learning and willing to take ownership for the quality of their work and projects. We are flexible and provide a collegial supportive environment that can help accelerate professional development and grow skill-set.
We are a small firm doing big things so qualified candidate will have immediate exposure to important tasks and duties including opportunities for project management.
- Architectural degree.
- 5-7 years experience on projects, preferably in California.
03/05/2016 :: Senior Technical Interior Architect
Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and qualifications.
- Minimum experience: 15 years.
- Related degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Experience with large scale resort projects.
- Experience with US and Overseas buildings.
- Strong understanding of drawings and specs integration.
- Understanding of fast-track multiple-phased document releases.
- Understanding of interior architectural design.
- Comfort working with designers and mentoring junior staff.
- Experience with current drawing software Revit and AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of relevant building codes.
- Professional license preferred.
To apply: Submit your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to email