27/05/2016 :: Senior Interior Designer
Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel, Architects, formed in 1995, is an architecture and design firm with a focus on quality base building and interior design solutions. Their projects encompass work in the corporate, commercial, residential, restoration, hospitality and institutional fields. In total, the firm is actively engaged in more than three million square feet of design work.
Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel, Architects is looking for a senior interior designer, 5-8 years experience for our resource group. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong ability to create exciting palettes as well as an excellent knowledge of the furniture industry.
27/05/2016 :: Junior / Intern Architect
Rodriguez Studio is seeking a Junior Architect with 1-3 years of experience to become a part of our team immediately. This is a full time position not a summer internship. Rodriguez Studio is a boutique architecture firm based in lower Manhattan. Our work is focused on high end residential with commercial and other types of projects in the office. We provide opportunities for advancement/ increased responsibility.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree in architecture B.Arch or M.Arch.
- Strong design sensibilities.
- Excellent computer modeling proficiency (present your best examples).
- Mastery of Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, and various graphics programs platforms as well as typical office productivity software.
- Professional experience contributing to architectural drawings sets in an office environment.
- Excellent spoken, written and graphic communication skills (present writing sample).
- Ability to develop concepts from concept to documentation to construction.
- Initiative to anticipate problems and find solutions/must be organized self starter.
- Ability to lead parts of projects, or small projects.
- Must work well within team environment.
- Must be legally able to work in United States (citizenship, applicable visa or green card).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes, portfolios, writing samples, and cover letters to email
. Please put "intern architect 2016" in subject. No calls please, no emails over 5MB please.
27/05/2016 :: Senior Architect
A small, highly successful Riba chartered Architecture & Interiors practice with a breadth of experience delivering imaginative, bespoke residential and commercial projects. Their core business involves multiple listed buildings, mews houses and office fit outs in prime areas of London including the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
With huge plans to continue to grow the business, the Director is looking to make a strategic appointment with the potential of a future partnership.
Role & responsibilities:
- To assist in the general day to day management of the business, with responsibilities increasing over time.
- Confidently run residential projects (including listed buildings and conservation areas) through all Riba stages.
- Present a capable and professional front to clients.
- Conduct regular site visits, coordinate and liaise with contractors and consultants.
Required skills & experience:
- Qualified at RIBA Part III level or equivalent, with valid ARB registration.
- A minimum of 2 years post Part III experience.
- Demonstrable experience in residential construction.
- Strong communication skills and experience dealing with clients.
- Highly proficient in Vectorworks.
- Some experience in office refurbishment would be highly advantageous.
Salary & package:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary in accordance with their experience, alongside the longer-term opportunity to become Partner of a highly successful studio.
Working from beautifully converted offices in a fantastic location, you’d be joining an innovative, friendly team of 5 Architects and Designers. Their offices are conveniently located between four underground stations and two major railway stations, giving access to 6 different underground lines and various overground routes.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email
27/05/2016 :: Project Architect
SmithGroupJJR is an international idea-oriented design firm that is committed to creating inspiring places that enrich the human spirit. We believe extraordinary environments are created when the design process is based on the principles of exploration, experimentation, innovation, research, and collaboration. Our expertise in providing thoughtful and innovative solutions keeps SmithGroupJJR as one of the foremost architectural, engineering and planning firms in the world. According to the 2014 Building Design + Construction magazine "Giants" ranking, SmithGroupJJR is the 8th largest architecture/engineering firm in the U.S.
The Phoenix office of SmithGroupJJR is currently accepting applications for a Project Architect.
Working with us, you will:
- Perform architectural drawings, renderings and design assignments.
- Create architectural drawings, renderings and design assignments under general supervision.
- Produce and coordinate a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding for small projects.
An ideal candidate:
- Is technically competent and has proven growth in schematic design through construction administration.
- Is detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Is proficient with technical detailing.
- Possesses working knowledge of engineering systems; the ability to understand and communicate with professionals of other disciplines.
- Is knowledgeable of the design and construction process, applicable building codes, detailing methods, and product specification methods.
- Has a demonstrated ability to communicate with clients, and build client relationships and trust.
- Is proficient with Building Information Modeling and 3D Skills; Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD required.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and 7 to 10 years of experience working on medium to large scale projects. Leed ap preferred.
SmithGroupJJR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We also offer a flexible work schedule, which provides employees with an additional 15 days off per year (usually Fridays) to help with work/life balance. Please submit resume, portfolio (if applicable), and salary requirements to email
27/05/2016 :: Project Architect
Central London studio is recruiting for a strong job runner with technical expertise and at least an intermediate level of Revit. They are looking for a Project Architect with Revit who shares their design ethos of social responsibility and who wants to be part of an exciting period of growth with them. They are well known for their high quality of architecture with projects covering a wide spectrum of large scale residential, hotels, commercial and mixed schemes across London.
We are looking for candidates that have a background from design-led practices with Revit and a proven track record of UK project experience, as well as those who are keen to work in a vibrant and creative atmosphere. You should be able to demonstrate good design skills with an eye for presentation and detail with experience across all the Riba stages and you must have strong site and delivery experience. At least an intermediate level of Revit is required.
Great Central London location with very good work/life balance alongside generous benefits and bonus structure is on offer from this award winning studio.
These are opportunities that shouldn’t be missed! And if you would like to know more, please send your details to Gina Macedo