30/01/2015 :: Intermediate Architects / Designers
Allied Works Architecture is a 45-person practice with offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon. Current projects include international cultural, academic, corporate, and residential work. We are seeking exceptional Intermediate Architects/Designers for immediate employment. They will join our team in a demanding and collaborative studio environment in our growing New York office.
What we are looking for:
- Sophisticated design talent.
- 5-8 years of professional work experience through all phases of design.
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Experience with ground up design and construction on institutional and cultural building types.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid detailing and construction document experience with minimal supervision.
- Experience with consultant coordination.
- Ability to work within given deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a gracious disposition.
- Proficient in VectorWorks, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Commitment be part of our growing practice.
Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level. Candidates must be able to start work immediately and must be a US citizen or hold a current US work visa. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed resume, references, and works samples to email
(include NY Intermediate Architects/Designers in the email subject line).
Please include salary requirements and availability. Resumes submitted without work samples will not be considered and applications with only a reference to a website will not be considered. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.
30/01/2015 :: Intermediate Architect
Small design-oriented high-end residential firm seeks Intermediate Architect with solid high-end residential design and construction experience for projects ranging from NYC apartments to Long Island country homes. Candidates should also demonstrate good digital modeling and rendering abilities and competent use of all architectural design programs.
- Min. 3 years experience in high-end residential construction documents & detailing.
- Experience in both high-end interior renovations and single family wood frame construction.
- Ability to manage projects, research and work self-sufficiently.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Excellent 3D Studio MAX modeling capabilities w/ knowledge of Vray.
- Strong design and graphic abilities.
- Hard working, reliable, strong writing and communication skills.
- Bachelors of Architecture degree & eligibility to work in the United States.
- Residing within commuting distance to NYC.
If you meet requirements above, please submit resume, sample work & salary requirements to email
No phone calls please.
30/01/2015 :: Architect
PKS are an established London practice with a varied residential and commercial workload. We are looking for an architect with 3-5 years post part III experience to initially lead two residential projects in London. The position offers a significant career opportunity for the right candidate. Starting salary £40-45,000 p.a.
- A strong sense of urban architecture and design.
- Confidence in your visual communication skills, including hand sketches.
- The initial projects require experience in contract administration.
- A sound understanding of construction and familiarity with relevant codes and UK building regulations.
- Experience of on-site construction, procurement routes and the ability to direct and work well within a team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Adobe Suite and SketchUp would be favourable.
- Eloquence in written and spoken English.
You should have at least 3 years post RIBA Part III and UK experience. It is essential that the applicant should have a thorough understanding and experience of UK residential projects.
You should have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and have a pro-active and positive disposition with confidence in your ability at building relationships and ability to liaise at all levels.
You will need to be self-motivated and be a practical and strategic thinker with the ability to work autonomously.
Please send your CV and short portfolio [no more than 5MB] along with a brief cover letter/email covering your current position to email
Or by mail to:
PKS Architects LLP
8 Cliff Road Studios
Application deadline: 12 February 2015. No agencies please.
30/01/2015 :: Project Architect
Kirchhoff & Associates Architects (K&AA) is an award winning, high-end residential firm, specializing in blending classical architecture with the lifestyle of the modern client for over twenty years.
Located in Jupiter, Florida our talented architects and professionals maintain an appreciation for the design, restoration and preservation of custom high-end homes throughout Palm Beach and Jupiter Island. K&AA maintains an open, collaborative studio environment, with opportunities to work closely with the Principal, and engage in all phases of design, construction documents and project management.
K&AA is growing our practice and seeks highly motivated and talented professionals to fill a full time Project Architect/ Draftsperson position. Candidates must hold a Bachelorís or Masterís degree in Architecture, with 3-5 years experience. Proficiency in AutoCAD, detailing custom classical residential design, and developing construction documents are required. Photoshop, and 3D rendering skills are encouraged.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to the ideal candidate, as well as relocation incentives, if applicable.
Those interested in joining our team are encouraged to submit a resume and portfolio to email
, with 'Project Architect' as the subject line. Please, no phone calls.
30/01/2015 :: Senior Interior Designer
Our client is synonymous with high quality workplace design with a client base that included household names and major blue chip companies. They require a Senior Interior Designer to join their established and friendly team.
You will be required to see projects through from end to end, so client facing and project management skills are equally important. It's envisaged you will be running 2 - 3 projects at any one time whilst directing project.
You will have a strong background in commercial office design and a the professional aptitude to deliver to demanding clients with large budgets.
If you feel this is a job for you, please apply online or call Stewart Howl on 020 7653 1070.