24/04/2015 :: Architectural Designer
DPD (Development Planning and Design) is a planning and design firm associated with a New York City based developer (Quadriad Realty Partners). We work on mixed-use developments in New York City, in which the housing component is the main focus. We are seeking to hire an entry-level architectural designer to join our team in designing our current NYC projects. Candidates should have excellent CAD and Rhino skills, so the design can be developed and pushed forward through 2D and 3D explorations.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Architecture from accredited University.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Good Rhino modeling capabilities.
- Knowledge of Vray a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicant must live in the New York metropolitan area.
Employment will be initially on in-house freelance basis / can be turned into regular employment with benefits.
Please submit: cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary / fee requirements toemail
. Include "Architectural Designer_last name_first name" in the subject line.
No telephone calls or walk-ins, please. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
24/04/2015 :: Project Architect
Halard-Halard design, a small up-and-coming firm based in Brooklyn, is looking for a full-time Project Architect to join our team. Our firm specializes in high-end residential design. Strong candidates should be capable of exhibiting specialized abilities, talent, experience and creativity applicable to design and development, production of contract documents, and detailing of residential design.
The position requires:
- Professional degree in Architecture, NY Architectural License is a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience, primarily with residential design.
- Ability to produce 100% CDs.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, NYC zoning, building code, and other related oversight agency requirements.
- Ability to resolve complex technical, code, zoning, and design issues.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-active, creative, self-disciplined, and coordinated approach to design.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, along with clear and thorough communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Windows proficient.
- English as a primary language, proficiency in French a plus.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and applicable project samples to email
Please understand that due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls can be accepted in relation to the job posting.
24/04/2015 :: Architects
We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our small, busy office in London.
Responsibilities include preparing and developing drawings, models and other documentation. Successful candidates will have excellent design awareness and CAD skills.
Candidates will have an industry recognised diploma or degree in the field of Architecture. For the position of Architect, candidates must be registered with the Architects Registration Board. Experience in AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is desirable.
24/04/2015 :: Designer
Our client is a multinational design and innovation business focuses on branding and design strategies for major global brands in the FMCG and F&B sectors. They are now looking for designer candidates to join their team based in Shanghai.
- Understand and interpret client briefs and translate them into quality design work from conception to execution.
- Formulate design framework and project plan, and synthesize inputs from multiple sources for keen insights.
- Communicate and coordinate with vendor to ensure the high standard of quality work and meet client's budget.
- Effectively manage multiple projects at a time and work closely with project manager to ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and marketing channels in order to issue creative ideas, proposals and presentations to win potential contract.
- Maintain good interpersonal skills with internal staff and build client relationship.
- Support other departments in winning new business with both current and new clients.
- Help to build awareness and preference for the company's offering in the marketplace.
- Attend meeting or business travel as assigned.
- And any other duties related to your position and deemed customary and appropriate that may be assigned to you by our company.
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in brand and/or packaging design for FMCG or F&B.
- Highly competent in using all design software applications with good execution skill.
- Curious about the global packaging trend and branding business.
- With an international perspectives and Chinese insights.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skill.
- A clear communicator and listener.
- Command of spoken and written English and Mandarin would be beneficial.
Interested candidates please send CV and PDF portfolio with salary expectation to email
24/04/2015 :: Leisure Interior Designer
A small, boutique, architectural interior design practice, who work across multiple sectors including bars, nightclubs, restaurants, hotel and residential projects, are looking for an established Leisure Interior Designer to join their company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on mixed projects across multiple disciplines.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- Running jobs from concept design through to completion.
- Running multiple projects.
- Brief development, concept design, space planning, construction detailing, FF&E.
- Confident in both roll outs and bespoke schemes.
- Contract administration and cost control.
Key attributes of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- A strong all round designer.
- Experience working within the leisure and hospitality industry.
- Fluency in Vectorworks.
- Client facing.
- Passion and drive.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Leisure Interior Designer role then please get in touch to Marilyn Marazzi
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.